Begin a rewarding career with a well-recognized property and casualty insurance company with an A (Excellent) AM Best rating achieved by our continued financial stability and our commitment to providing superior products and service.
Rockingham Insurance is currently recruiting for a Commercial Lines Insurance Underwriting Associate. Prior commercial insurance experience is not required. We have a culture that believes in professionalism, welcoming open and honest feedback and celebrating team successes.
- In-house quoting of new submissions from agencies.
- Understand and confirm changes that meet our guidelines and process those changes.
- Provides service as a representative of the company to maintain a consistently high level of customer service.
- Develop strong and supportive working relationships with agents, agency staff, internal personnel, and outside resources.
- Critical thinking and decision making.
- Basic computer literacy and ability to learn new programs. Proficiencies will include MS Office products and other software as appropriate.
- Well organized with strong attention to detail; utilizes time and available resources effectively.
- Shows personal integrity, inspires trust, and sets a positive example through a strong work ethic, commitment, and enthusiasm.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to work seamlessly in a professional team environment.
- Willingness to learn and grow through formal and informal training.
- Effective communicator through written, oral, and electronic formats.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates ethical work manner in dealing with confidential information.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com.