Begin a rewarding career with a well-recognized property and casualty insurance company with an A (Excellent) AM Best rating achieved by our continued financial stability and our commitment to providing superior products and service.
The Marketing Specialist will lead the company’s creative marketing efforts by innovating fresh ideas and processes to support business objectives. Manages the company’s market reputation through the development and execution of brand and marketing initiatives in digital and traditional advertising, corporate and customer communications, producer support, public website content, and product appearance. Manages and maintains the Corporate Brand. Develops and executes marketing communications implementation and creative media placement. Responsible for advertising creative, writing corporate and agency communications, corporate blogs, and lead generation to include working with vendors on marketing programs. Plans and executes corporate and agency events.
POSITION ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage the creative marketing functions supporting shared services, commercial, personal lines, and specialty business segments to achieve their business objectives
- Manages and maintains the corporate brand in all areas to include internal, external, agency documents, and corporate communication
- Enforce brand usage guidelines
- Executes department strategy within the corporate marketing budget
- Develop and prioritize the annual marketing calendar including campaign planning, organization, and reporting
- Manages all corporate and agency communications in collaboration with internal departments
- Plan corporate and agency events to include the Exclusive Agent Award Dinner, Annual Outing, and annual incentive trip
- Coordinate community events for the company and agencies
- Use multiple sources to create marketing personas for target marketing
- Works closely with the Manager of Sales and Distribution, Digital Transformation team, the Product & Pricing team, and the Compliance department to manage marketing assets and coordinate advertising campaigns to maximize ROI
- Development and implementation of an effective corporate advertising program using eCommerce and digital marketing programs to increase brand awareness for all agents and direct sales channels
- Manage the relationship with the company’s advertising agency
- Analyze agency needs for collateral material and make production decisions
- Develop content for company websites, social media, corporate events, and all areas where the brand appears.
- Via Google, make sure all search engines provide accurate data regarding Rockingham Insurance. Maximize search engine optimization and all aspects of web functionality
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Experience developing campaigns and tracking ROI
- Has a high level of knowledge in social media, web design, digital analytics, and brand development
- Able to execute persona-based marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage outside relationships, particularly ad agencies and vendors
- Develops a thorough knowledge of marketing to the insurance industry including knowledge of lines of business, workflows, customer insurance buying behavior, and agency selling habits.
- Capable of promptly identifying critical issues, analyzing facts, and making decisive and sound decisions to resolve matters within areas of responsibility
- Design and graphic creativity are required including proficiencies with all Microsoft Office products, InDesign software for ad development, search engine optimization, web analytics, social media, digital marketing, demographics, and online sales
- Demonstrates exceptional skills in the areas of accuracy and attention to detail including strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously and effectively
- Exhibits strong and effective verbal and written communication skills that are professional and diplomatic including ability to competently spell, write, compose, and proofread copy; deals effectively with sensitive or private information
- Undergraduate degree in business or marketing preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three years relevant experience with web marketing, design, and/or website development and experience with desktop systems required, including web applications and graphic design software or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrates personal integrity, inspires trust, and sets a positive example through a strong work ethic, commitment, and enthusiasm
Please note, this position description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.