Policy Services Supervisor
Begin a rewarding career with a well-recognized property and casualty insurance company with an A (Excellent) AM Best rating achieved by our continued financial stability and our commitment to providing superior products and service.
This position will provide organization-wide oversight of customer and agency transactions to deliver precise and responsive agent and policyholder customer service.
Fundamental Job Duties:
- Selects, trains, and supervises activities of staff including development of unit personnel that models and rewards professionalism in the workplace.
- Works closely with all areas of the organization in support of their objectives, assuring that service to agents and consumers meet expectations.
- Supports the corporate culture to create a positive work environment.
- Develops and maintains awareness and support of consumer/agent expectations and seeks ongoing improvements in the delivery of products and services.
- Maintains/manages customer satisfaction data including Net Promoter Score and Customer Experience Score.
- Ensures consistent application of criteria for reinstatements, extension of payment due dates, and other credit-related decisions.
- Monitors cancellations, write-offs, and collection results and initiates action plans to address areas of concern.
- Maintains awareness of advanced technology developments and promotes adoption of system improvements.
- Assures that all activities and work output are compliant with laws and regulations and consistent with company procedures and standards.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to create a positive work environment in a call center setting; has working knowledge of call center operations, workflow management, and staffing practices.
- Understands management of staff at all levels.
- Ability to promptly identify critical issues, analyze facts, and make decisive and sound decisions.
- Possesses a solid knowledge of the company’s vision, mission, and strategic plans and is committed to their
- Shows personal integrity, inspires trust; sets a positive example through a strong work ethic, commitment, and enthusiasm.
- Stays aware of changes in the external environment and adjusts internal practices as needed.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge and is proficient user of all MS Office applications and programs.
- Continuously advances own understanding of property/casualty insurance and best practices.
- Call center experience dealing directly with customers; insurance background preferred.
- Effective communicator through written, oral, and electronic formats with ability to convey complex concepts clearly to a variety of audiences.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills including ability to develop consensus among decision makers.
- Demonstrates ethical work manner in dealing with confidential information.
This is an in-house position at our home office located in Harrisonburg, VA. To apply for this job, please email your resume to email@example.com.