During severe storms, we closely watch the potential impact for policyholders in our region. Our first concern is your safety and that of your family. Stay informed about the conditions and take precautions to protect your loved ones and property.
If you’ve experienced storm damage, here are helpful tips for reporting a claim.
To report a new claim related to a severe storm, dial 1 (800) 662-5246.
For updates on reported claims related to a severe storm, dial 1 (800) 662-5246 and select option 2.
- Following severe storms, response times may be longer due to an increase in storm damage claims.
- We prioritize and process claims according to the severity of the damage.
- Indicate if your home is unlivable (electricity outages do not qualify). Share any extenuating circumstances with the claims representative.
- Protect your property from additional damage.
- Do not wait for a claims adjuster for tarping or emergency repairs.
- Take photos of the damages if possible.
- Send estimates or photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, include your claim or policy number.
Download food spoilage forms (in .xlsx excel format) to submit with claim:
We’re here to help, and please contact us for more information. Rest assured, we’ll do everything we can to support you through the storm and recovery efforts. Thank you, and stay safe.